Retrograde ejaculation in healthy 24 year old male

Patient : I think I'm experiencing retrograde ejactulation (twice in the past 24 hours), is something wrong? It was a very strange occurrence and I've never had this happen before.
Symptoms:  No fluid or feeling in genitals during ejaculation during intercourse, pain in testicles directly afterwards.
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. The most common cause of retrograde ejaculat ion are medication side-effects. Many medicines such an antibiotics or antidepressants can cause such retro-grade ejaculation. If you are on any medicine, then you can just wait until the medicine course is over. Further if its happening only since 1 day you may wait for 5-7 days. Many a times it will settle down by self. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.