Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Retrograde ejaculation in healthy 24 year old male

Retrograde ejaculation in healthy 24 year old male

Patient: I think I’m experiencing retrograde ejactulation (twice in the past 24 hours), is something wrong? It was a very strange occurrence and I’ve never had this happen before.

Symptoms: No fluid or feeling in genitals during ejaculation during intercourse, pain in testicles directly afterwards.

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.The most common cause of retrograde ejaculat ion are medication side-effects. Many medicines such an antibiotics or antidepressants can cause such retro-grade ejaculation. If you are on any medicine, then you can just wait until the medicine course is over. Further if its happening only since 1 day you may wait for 5-7 days. Many a times it will settle down by self.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.