Returning to the gym after clavicle fracture

Patient

Q: Hi I broke my clavicle bone 4 and a half months ago. It was a pretty bad fracture and I had to have a surgery so my bone would be played right. The bone snapped right in the middle. I had a metal nail to hole the bone and when the bone healed they removed it. Then I went on a physical therapy to gain full range of motion in the arm and to make shoulder muscles stronger. That was about 2 months after the fracture. After that I was advised to swim and everything went well even the doctor said it was going awesome. Now I would like to hit the gym again and I started working out at home to warm up a little bit. I noticed that when I rotate my shoulder joint in the circle going to the highest and the lowest position I hear and feel a cracking sound from the area of my collarbone. It doesn't hurt it just feels extremely uncomfortable. What should I do?

Symptoms:  Symptoms: cracking sound from the area of my collarbone that was fractured. The feeling is like something goes out of a position and then returns I don't know how to explain it. Like when you try to move a joint that was not moved in a really long time and It doesn't go smooth. It doesn't hurt.
Doctor