Reversal of circumcision

Patient: I’ve been circumcised since birth and have been reading about the pros and cons to it. I feel like it would be better to be uncircumcised and I wish that I was. Is there any way to get my foreskin back. I’ve heard of surgeries that can be performed but I don’t know if that’s really for me. Someone also said that you can just stretch the skin of the shaft and it will eventually cover the glans. Is any of this true? Do you have any general advice about circumcised penises or what’s better.

Doctor: Reversal of circumcision is possible. There are surgical and non-surgical methods. The non-surgical method involves appl ication of a device to the shaft of the penis to stretch the stretch the skin. Results vary by individual since the amount of skin removed at circumcision varies. Please note that the new foreskin not be exactly the same as the previous foreskin. These methods have not been thoroughly evaluated and thus all possible side-effects are not known.