Reversal on my tubes being burnt

Patient: I have had a tubal ligation and the doctor had told me that my tubes were burnt. Is it possible to have a reversal done and be able to have more children?

Doctor: It is possible, but the chances are very slim for a successful outcome.  If you are unable to conceive a child with your r partner through conventional sexual activity, you could consider the possibility of conceiving the child with your egg and your partners sperm and then having it implanted in your uterus.  Other possibilities include using a surrogate or adoption.These are tough decisions. Please make sure you are fully informed and discuss it with your Obstetrician.