Revover loss due to over masturburation

Patient

Q: Doctor i masturburate to much and this cause a big problem i my life

Symptoms:  I heared that When men start to over masturbate, the issue can cause a disruption in the endocrine-nervous system, create hormonal imbalances and alter brain patterns. Your body has a reserve of hormones, nutrients and neurochemicals it keeps to power your sex drive. O.M. depletes the body of this reserve. Men who masturbate in excess do not allow their bodies to replenish hormones and neurochemicals needed for sex. Because O.M. occurs in stages, men with multiple symptoms should review the table outlined in Severity of Sexual Exhaustion i want to know that how could i recover? im 15 yers old and facing this problem about 3 years please help me what medicine should i take? plese consult me! this is very big problem i feel weak all the time and could u help me? really need a help!!!!!!!!
Doctor