Rhomboideus major muscle back pain and right chest pain

Patient: Hi i’m 24 years old i have pain in my right back Rhomboideus major muscle pain and right chest , what should i do?

Symptoms: Rhomboideus major muscle back pain

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You shoul d rest and take analgesics such as Ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. You can get your vitamin D level and if found low, it can be supplemented as it is an important cause of such pains.Hope your query got answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.

Comments / Follow Ups

Patient: Thank you for your respond but..
at breakfast what should i eat?
at lunch what should i eat?
at dinner what should i eat