Rib pains/migraines/frequent asthma attacks - HELP!

Q: So I'm asthmatic - I'm not sure if that will be of use to you with what I'm about to say. I just thought it could help you. I get excruciating rib pains, severe migraines, horrible ear ache, terrible chest pain and my asthma attacks are becoming all the more common. I don't know why because I exercise a lot. Why is this happening to me?

Symptoms:  excruciating rib pains, awful chest pain, sore throat, horrible ear ache, severe migraines, rib pains that mean I can't move, more frequent asthma attacks