Right arm pulsating just above the wrist

Patient : Hello doctor, My right arm, just above the wrist, keeps pulsating whenever i work on my computer. I play a lot of games on my computer and i work almost 10 hours a day on my computer; its my job. Can i know the cause? Is it something to worry about? What do i have to do to make my arm better? Thank you
Doctor :   The symptoms that you described, most likely may be associated to an excess of repetitive activities that may be over st ressing your hands and arm. You may try anti-inflammatory medication if you feel any pain and see how it goes. If you notice that the pain and discomfort become more frequent and there are associated other symptoms as tingling, numbness, and then a Carpal tunnel syndrome must be ruled out.