Right eye swelling after waking up and twitching all day having to do with severe migranes?

Q: Hello, I am a 22 year old female who gets frequent migranes. Ive been having them mostly starting from about 5 years ago.I get them sometimes 2 to 3 times a month every once in a while I dont get them , but as soon as I say I havent had them in a while I get them again. Now ive started noticing when I wake up after sleepin on my right side my right eye is swollen but it never happens after waking up on my left side. Also my right eye has been twitching very frequently throughout the day. My migranes use to consist of first seeing things blurry and seeing lights, then I would have a slight headache then I would get to the point to where I couldnt get the strength to stand or to be in light my migranes would get to the point to where they hurt so bad I just wanted to curl up in a ball and die. I would also vomit every time I got a migrane.Ive tried exedrine migrane with no luck. Now when I get them its not light that bothers me as much. But I still see wierd, get a bad headache and vomit. It lasts usually between 4 hours to about 36 hours. Ive never met anyone else that gets migranes as often and as bad as I get them. My grandpa gets them sometimes but not quite this bad and often. My eye swelling after waking up and eye twitching this often (sometimes multiple times every hour)is starting tp concern me and I wonder if it has to do with my migranes. Sometimes when I get the migranes more often than not its on my right side of my head. I have no insurance or else I would see a local doctor.i I weigh about 115 to 120 and im 5"5 so I would say im healthy. I do not usually get colds or anything.