Right insulin Was found

Patient

Q: I had serzures about 4 months ago. Called my dr office and was told that it was not them keeping me from driving but state of Topeka.
I checked and out the state of Topeka has no restriction on my license no for sure what do. To drive or not to drive that is the question.

Ces

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   Hi dear patient, There are certain driving laws in each state and it differs from state to state. Firstly you need to check with your state licensing authority what are the rules and regulations. Since your last episode of seizure attack was 4 months back, you consult your doctor and get a certificate about the current status of disease. I advise you better not drive till you get proper clearance from the licensing authority.