Right side of belly pain post sex.

Q: Hi I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my right side of my belly inside, it is often after sexual intercourse but also just randomly been happening past few months just been getting worse lately, any ideas on what this could be?

Symptoms:  Cramping pain and when it comes it's just constant or starts off little and gets worse makes me feel faint

Any form of deep pain while intercourse which was not tehre initially and have been increasing lately during each episode and has been a cause of dyspareunia ( pain during intercourse) , warrants an evaluation for development of ENDOMETRIOSIS. This is ectopic endometrium of the uterus implanting over the abdominal structure through reverse flow through tubes and causing adhesions between the pelvi-abdominal structures like ovaries and fallopian tubes, which tend to pain during deep penetration. A unilateral and localized pain at the same point is more confirmative in contrast to pelvic inflammatory disease which is always bilateral. These pains generally aggravate with each menstruation bleeding.
It is suggested that you meet your physician for a per speculum and a bimanual pelvic exam along woth an ultrasound pelvis to look for any evidence of endometriotic cysts or adhesions.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,