Right testicle swollen and pain

Patient

Q: Hai, I am 29 years old male. My problem is before six months I had pain in my right testicle, upper right groin area and in inner right thigh. I used to masturbate for thrice a week for the past fifteen years, but after this pain, I stopped masturbating for one week and the pain also gradually decreased in one week time. But when i started to masturbate again (after three times) the pain started in all the areas mentioned above and the right testicle got swollen thrice its size and everything back to normal in one week time.

I am going to get married in two months, will this problem affect my sexual life and child birth?

Kindly advice me to overcome this problem.

Doctor