Right upper quad pain after giving birth 2wksks after giing birth

Patient : I gave birth vaginally a little over two weeks ago and over the last week I've noticed that I have pretty dbad upper epigastric pain, it feels like I have a huge gas bubble built up under my diaphragm, but I don't have the urge to pass gas. I've also begun having sharp pains to my right upper quadrant around my liver, under my rib cage. The area is not tender or painful when palpated, and I notice it more if I bend over. I had my gallbladder removed 7 years ago after I developed gallstones after my first pregnancy. I've had no nausea/vomiting, and other than occasional constipation no other bowel symptoms. I notice the upper epigastric pain more so when I've been up walking around for extended periods of time, like in the grocery store or mall. I had after pains during my first week home but they were relieved by 800mg Motrin, and eventually subsided. Should I call my OB or just wait for my 6 week follow up appointment?
Symptoms:  Upper epigastric pain, especially during activity.
Sharp right upper quadrant pain, especially noticeable when bending over.