Ripped penis

Patient

Q: Hey i was having sex a couple days ago and my penis ripped at the tip. im uncricumsized, it bleed alot when it first ripped i was wondering how long this will take to heal and how long to a have to wirthdraw from sex?

Doctor

A:   The recovery time is related to the severity of the injury. It may take between two to three weeks before you can return to sexual activity. You should also note that there is potential of scarring causing some disfigurement of your penis. Again this depends on how badly it was damaged. I suggest having the injury examined by a doctor to ensure no further treatment is required.