Ripped penis fremulum

Q: Hi on Saturday I was having sexual intercourse with my partner and my frenulum ripped. its completely separated from the tip of the penis and for the first 2 days It was really painful but the last 2 days no pain at all and I was wondering if it was safe to have intercourse/masterbate again

Symptoms:  There was a lot of bleeding at the time and again on sunday

Thank you for your query at

Your frenulum is completely separated from the tip and that indicates a very bad injury. You need to be very careful and abstain from any masturbation or intercourse for at least 7-10 days even if the pain completely reduces. Any further friction or intercourse can increase the chances of infection.

So kindly abstain for at least a week and you can resume your sexual activities. Make sure you maintain your local hygiene to prevent any development of infections.

Hope this was helpful.