Risen marks (warts) under pubic hair

Q: I'm currently backpacking in Nicaragua.

After having un-protected sex with a Managuan prostitute (it seemed like a good idea at the time. It's not something I'll repeat as It has caused me much worry) I developed these marks. They are risen like warts and where not red, until I tried to pull them off. I am unsure whether they are warts or spots. All my life I have been prone to warts and verrucas on hands and feet.

I now have a new girlfriend out here and we have been having unprotected sex. I am concerned that whatever it is might be contagious to her.

The marks are risen and hard (like warts) and are under my upper pubic hair, just below my belly. A few weeks ago there where 5, but most of them seem to have cleared up, leaving only two. They do not itch and I have no other symptoms, than the appearance of the marks.

Too see a doctor out here is not easy, as I don't speak spanish and most people don't speak English. I can buy most medication including antibotics over the counter, however.

This website won't let me upload photos from my iphone as apparently they are too large in kb. Here is a link to the photos -

Symptoms:  None other than non-itchy risen marks