Risk of getting HIV by anal fingering

Patient : I had sexual exposure with a guy. The guy fingered me into anus by lubricating his fingers with musturd oil. The guy was simultaneously masturbating. So my fear is that he might have put me at risk of hiv by some precum which might have got into my anus on his fingers. I also fingered him but i hae no sores/lesions on that fingers. That guy is never tested for hiv and says he has had penil anal intercourse with other guys.
Symptoms:  Started with fever, then rash developed after two days, tiredness, body ache. All symptoms disappeared in 4-5 days.