Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Risk of getting pregnant

Risk of getting pregnant

Patient: I had sex on 24feb 5pm and took unwanted72 pills. then agin on 27feb i had sex and he ejacuted his sperms outside. and i may get periods in 3 days what to do know should i take pills agin or its safe

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.I understand your concern.Since you have already taken emergency contraceptive p ill, so there is no point in repeating it again and again.Wait for your periods. You may get delayed periods because of emergency contraceptive pills.However, if you don’t get periods even after 10 days of your due date, get a urine pregnancy test done at home.Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy

View all posts