Risk of pregnancy

Q: Hello,
I would like to know whether it is possible for my girlfriend to get pregnant in this situation: we had unprotected sex on the last day(5) of her menstruation, then after 48 we had another one and six hours after that she took an Escapelle pill. She has got 24-day cycle.
How high is the risk of getting pregnant in this situation?
Thank you very much.

A:   Hi! As you had unprotected intercourse on 5th and 7th days of her menstusl cycle, chances of getting pregnancy is less, more over as she took the emergency contraception after six hours the chances further diminish . But sometimes unexpected or unwanted pregnancy does occur, so if you do not want to take risk please get a urine pregnancy test done. If it is positive please consult a gynaecologist.