Risk of STD from hand job and anal fingering?

Patient : Hey, recently I went for a home massage. The man that gave me a massage stroked my penis at the end of the massage and I ejaculated, he only touched it for a bit (without glove), so I finished it off myself. At the same time, he also fingered my anus with a glove. I am wondering if I'm prone to STIs from this, he said he's clean
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. This type of sexual encounter would be considered low risk for the transmission of STIs. Th e only area where you may could have been exposed to an STI was from being touched bare handed by the masseuse. However, this was very briefly and would therefore be considered a very low risk for contracting STIs such as HIV or herpes. We do not believe you should be concerned by this. We hope AskTheDoctor.com has addressed your medical question.