Roby Joseph Male Age 31 72 Kg Weight 59 ‘ Heig

Patient : Roby Joseph Male Age 31 72 Kg Weight 5.9 ‘ Height Single I have been living in a hilly area for 15 months, before that I was living in Kuttanad, Kerala, India, Now I have moved to a coastal area for the last 4 months. Recently I have renovated my house. There were some concrete cutting’s dust, aluminum fabrication works hence chance of metallic dust, new paint and putty before painting. I was mostly exposed to all these. I had been exposed to the above situation for some 20 days. After the completion of the work I feel a breathing difficulty. It happens when I am in a room with comparatively less air circulation. I am comfortable at open space, air conditioned rooms etc. Even at night I get up at around 11.30 if I go to bed before that. I may be alright after 12.30 am. I have been facing this problem for the last 10 days. Several tests were taken. I had hypertension before 4 years due to total cholesterol 230. It was cured by regular exercises. Now the total cholesterol is 204 and I am not regular in exercises but strict in dieting. Lipid profile has a satisfactory result with a mild increase in LDL AEC is 240/cumm Pulmonary Function test says that ventilatory function is normal and no significant bronchodilator. Chest X ray, ECG were taken and nothing unusual was found.
Symptoms:  Difficulty to breath while in closed rooms, auditoriums etc