Rosacea? Acne? Which face wash should I use? Help

Q: I am 24 and have red and spot prone skin, especially around my cheeks, I think its rosacea.. I have had this before but it seems to be worse. I recall getting rid of it by using a tea tree facial wash and a moisturiser but now after doing some research on rosacea its saying to avoid witch hazel, this is what is in my facial wash. For awhile I have been chopping and changing my cleansers and I have not been consistent with them, I am now at a complete cross roads and just dont know what to use on my skin, should I go back to the tea tree facial wash as i recall using it and my skin was never as bad as it is now. I drink alcohol every weekend and I am aware this probably is the cause too. I am going to start running everyday too, should this help also?

Symptoms:  Dry forehead, Red blotchy skin, spots in cluster on my cheeks, 2 large spots / dead spots under my skin that I cant get rid off
Rosacea? Acne? Which face w...-1