Rosigliatone Diabetes type two

Patient

Q: I have type 2 diabetes and have been taking Rosiglitazone ( Avandia ) for several years and have good control over my condition.I am not overweight, stick to a proper diet and exercisr regularly. I also take Minipress and Lipitor.
I currently live in Hong Kong and have been told that Rosiglitazone is no longer available.I understand that it has been banned in Europe and is still available in the US via a restricted system.
It works very well for me so I don't really want to change unless I have to.
My question is can I get Rosiglitazone somewhere else? or what can I take as a replacement?
Please don't just tell me to see my doctor.
Regards.

Doctor