Rotated vertebrae

Patient

Q: (im 13 years old girl )
first i went to get an xray of my back, because i've had severe lower,and middle back pain for maybe a couple of months.and i have 1 large knot on my neck.
but the doctor said she didn't see anything wrong in the x-ray, so she sent me to physical therapy (for about 6 visits.)
they saw my pelvis was rotated alittle bit forward (they fixed it ) then noticed my back curved in more than normal.
they also found some of my vertebrae were also rotated forward. they fix it every time i go there, but it keeps rotating out of place. ( honestly they've made my back feel worse)

so why couldn't the doctor see that my vertabre were rotated on the x-ray?
i go back to the doctor this monday, so i can get a MRI....because the therapy didn't work.

and i have a feeling she's going to say everything looks normal again

also they couldn't seem to tell me why sometimes my back cracks ( like when im walking or when i stand up etc.) it just randomly cracks

and if the doctor say's everything looks normal again, i KNOW my mom will not take me back to get it checked out.
what should i do?

Doctor