Royal Jelly or Omega 3? ASAP

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm 18 year old , I wanted to know about if i should use Royal Jelly or Omega 3..
I saw it has many health benifits on the internet as well as some side effects..
i even bought Fresh Royal Jelly 1000mg and wanted to start taking it... but i dont know if it will do me a Bad effect more then Good effects..i dont even know i have Allergies with bees.. but i eat honey and it doesn't really do a bad effect on me. I even like honey.. Please tell me soon if i should take Royal Jelly or change it with Omega3 and how much Dose or don't take both and take something else better.. I need something to increase concentration Focus.

Symptoms:  Less concentration,Less Energetic,Feeling Sleepy And Tired.
Doctor