Rubbing on vigina and pregnancy risks of it

Q: Hi there!
I was wondering if there is a chance that my partner is pregnant.
I was wearing a condom while I rubbed my penis on her vigina. there was no penetration and she is a virgin so i just stayed outside. I saw some precum inside the tip condom while I was rubbing my penis on her. however, i did not notice any leaking or anything. I was super careful. I ejaculate in bathroom so no ejaculation was done near her vigina. She has not gotten her period after that day. she was expecting it about 5 to 7 days from the day we had the activity.
Note: She has irregular cycles; however, she does get her period every 20 to 35 days.
I am worried and want to know if she might be pregnant even if I used condom to perform the activity.
Thank you

A:   Thank you for your query.
From the instance you have tried to explain the probability of a conception from this episode is almost remote. For a conception to occur semen or spermatozoa with ample motility need to be deposited in and around the vagina of the woman around her ovulation time. However if she does not get her menstrual cycle even after 7 to 10 days past her expected menstrual cycle date it is advisable to opt for a home pregnancy test.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.