Ruptered perineal stitches and have to go back to work

Q: Ruptered perineal stitches and have to go back to work. I have an open wound about an inch or more from my rectum forward. Is there anything I can ask the doc to do at my appointment in 4 days that will help my situation because I have to go back to work in a week?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history of having a wound dehiscence at the perineum and you have to join the work in a short span of time of a week.
You can ask your Doctor whether a secondary suturing will help to get the healing faster and better.
If the wound is clean, this can be tried.

I hope this answers your query.