Ruptered perineal stitches and have to go back to work

Patient : Ruptered perineal stitches and have to go back to work. I have an open wound about an inch or more from my rectum forward. Is there anything I can ask the doc to do at my appointment in 4 days that will help my situation because I have to go back to work in a week?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of having a wound dehiscence at the perineum and you ha ve to join the work in a short span of time of a week. You can ask your Doctor whether a secondary suturing will help to get the healing faster and better. If the wound is clean, this can be tried. I hope this answers your query.