RX medicine question

Patient : I have been taking liquid amox/clav for 8 days out of the 10 days prescribed for tonsilliar abscess and i spilled my medicine today, i called the ENT office and they said the pharmacy wouldnt make another RX liquid for me and the blue cross blue shield insurance i have wouldnt cover my medicine if it spilled. so i had gone to another doctor prior who prescribed the same medicine but in a big tablet form andsaid i had to pick that one up so i did and i just chewed the pill when its a slow release and im not supposed to but i cant take the big pill and i only have 3 more pills left til im done with the medicine but i was taking a liquid form before will it effect the medicine from working since i switched forms and chewed the pill. im really nervous. i also havent been good about taking the medicine 12 hours apart. i been taking it 10-13 hours apart.
Symptoms:  Ear pain, anxiety, white patches in back of tonsils