S/l asatablet in CBC lab section of a dictation

Patient : I am a medical transcription. A hem/onc doctor is saying in the CBC: MCVH then states (s/l) "asatablet" 14.6. Would you happen to know what this is in the CBC?
Symptoms:  N/a
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. There is no such entity call ed asatablet which can be confirmed by CBC. Yes, MCV is mean corpuscular volume which is evaluated to differentiate the type of anemia- microcytic/ macrocytic? The normal range is 77-95 fl. Please confirm this with the doctor. Hope this was helpful, Regards