Safe advice about using Testosterone Enanthate in a 25 years old man

Q: Hi im about to start my first cycle of testosterone enanthate , i have been training naturaly for 2 years , u have any safe advie for me before i use it , im 25

A:   The testosterone enanthate is an anabolic steroid for intramuscular injection, classified as a controlled substance. The indications to administer this medication are very precise and include: replacement therapy when there is a deficiency or absence of testosterone production, testicular failure for diverse causes, in carefully selected males with clearly delayed puberty, in females when there is metastatic breast cancer with one to five years after menopause to counteract estrogen activity. As you see, there is no indication of Testosterone Enanthate to enhance weight training or gain in size and strength. The use of anabolic steroids suppresses the naturally occurring production of testosterone in the body and, in males, may lead to a decrease in testicle size (atrophy), decreased sperm production, infertility, and baldness. As well, the excess steroid can be converted to estrogen in males and may lead to enlarged breasts (known as gynecomastia). Liver damage may often occur, and liver cancer is a risk. Psychiatric effects of steroids include excitation and depression. Aggression is common. Manic episodes of aggressive behavior are known as "roid rage," and violence may be the outcome. Depression and suicide may also occur.  I particularly do not recommend or suggest anabolic steroids because they are a dangerous way to get fit “quickly”.