Safe sex

Patient : Is it save to drink a mans cum and have anal sex.i am a man and i want to have sex with a man.
Doctor :   Homosexuality is always debated, its always ones choice. While answering your question, taking semen (Cum) in mouth is d angerous as it is always associated with danger of transmission of Sexually Transmitted diseases, even HIV. Even precum can be infectious. Same explanation works well with unprotected anal sex. If your are very much inclined, only thing advised is have protected sex using condoms and do not come into direct contact with any kind of body fluids.