Safe time to have unprotected sex without getting pregnant

Patient

Q: My period cycle is of 26-28 days.on 19sep was my previous mc date & had unprotected sex on 11oct with my life partner.that was 23rd day from previous period date of 11sep,still my periods are not coming. Please help me to know what day i expect my next mc date or i am getting pregnant? Please help me what to do.

Symptoms:  My period cycle is of 26-28 days.on 19sep was my previous mc date & had unprotected sex on 11oct with my life partner.that was 23rd day from previous period date of 11sep,still my periods are not coming. Please help me to know what day i expect my next mc date or i am getting pregnant? Please help me what to do.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for consulting us. It is possible to become pregnant at any stage of your menstrual cycle. If you had unprotected sex with your partner and your period is late or absent, then there is indeed a chance that you are pregnant. To determine this with certainty, we strongly recommend that you consult your doctor and have a pregnancy test performed. Once the results are available, your options for keeping the pregnancy or terminated will be discussed with you.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com