Safe to use viagra for one time use only

Patient

Q: Hi, there i wanted to ask a question about viagra... i am 25 years old, and am a virgin... i am about to have sex but wanted to take viagra on my first time, is this okay to do? I don't suffer from anything, but i do have a skin problem called vitiligo, i just wanted to check befoe using it...

Symptoms:  First time sexual intercourse
Doctor

Viagra is a medication which has to be cautiously used. At such a young age, you may not use it unless you have severe impotence or erectile dysfunction Though vitiligo is not a contraindication for its use, since vitiligo is autoimmune in nature, there may be undiagnosed multisystem involvement of the disease. You may consult a physician and get yourself examined prior to the use of Viagra, and use it only if indicated
Hope this helped