October 18, 2018

Safer weight gain for teenage gainer girl

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Safer weight gain for teenage gainer girl

Patient: My girlfriend is convinced that she wants to gain weight and I can’t convince her out of it. She is already 192 pounds and 17 years old. I know the subcutaneous fat is safer than visceral. Are there any foods or excercises she can do to gain more of the former fat than the latter?

Symptoms: Weight gain

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Firstly 192 pounds for a 17-year-old girl is already on the higher side. There is no exercise which can help her gain any kind of fat, but if she really wants to put on more weight (which is really unhealthy and will cause higher BMI), she can go for a supplement like Nutrigain and take it 2-3 times daily.The best way to put on healthy weight is by following a healthy diet with balanced carbohydrate and protein contents.I suggest before she starts any supplement, you meet a nutritionist directly and discuss her daily diet. This can also give her some counselling on why further weight gain can actually be harmful.Hope this was helpful.Regards.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No