Safety of blood thinners on their own

Patient : Just wondering how safe Xarelto is to take on it's own, as I am currentlly on pantoprazole as well. I know ppi's can help prevent gastric bleeding when on blood thinners but should I worry about this if I just take xarelto on it's own? Thanks!
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting us. Do not take Xarelto on your own. It requires absolute medical supervision. It can cause bleedi ng if the dose exceeds the required limit. PPI's can help in preventing gastritis/gastric bleed. Overall, it Increases risk of bleeding and can cause serious and fatal bleeding; reports of major hemorrhages, including epidural hematomas, adrenal bleeding, and intracranial, gastrointestinal, and retinal hemorrhages. Consult your physician further workup