Sangobion does it help to prevent pregnancy?

Patient

Q: Good morning. I am 20 years old this year and my girlfriend is 22 years old. last year on December 27 we have unprotected sex and she told me that her last menses is at last year 27 of November she has been late for 13days we did a pregnancy test kit the result came out negative she told me that she have a late menses before for 2 months but that is long long time ago i am just worry she told me she does not have any symptoms of pregnancy . i have brought a medicine call sangobion does it help on menses? please advice me what to do i am quite stress

Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor

IF her menses have been delayed and pregnancy is ruled out then she may opt for a progesterone withdrawal with progestins, available on prescription, like TAB MEDROXYPROGESTERONE ACETATE 10mg twice a day for 5 days and the wait for her withdrawal bleed to occur in next 7 days after the last pill. Firstly, she may re take the urine pregnancy test again to rule out pregnancy confirmatively.
Following the resumption of menses she may get herself evaluated for possible PCOS by a physician and seek treatment.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing her good health,
regards