SAVE ME FROM MASTURBATING ADDICTION

Patient

Q: I AM a 24aged male as i remember when i was at 13years some one had told about masturbute i have done very rarely at that age but when i reched to 15-18 it became a daily habit and after 20 it has evolved in such a manner that it leaded 3 times daily and some times nearly 7-8times also at 21 i realised that it should be stopped but i was addicted to tht in such a manner that iam failing to stop such masturbating. I tried and i stops masturbating for a week/15days/amonth only if i do after a weak then it is becoming daily 3-6 times for 5 days iam failing to control that if i regoursly stops that action of masturbating sexual dreams comes and awakening after such sexual dream that addiction comes in the same manner i want to know that is my addiction can be stopped if yes please suggest me all the ways to be out of such addiction ,what process i have to follow,what treatment i have to under go please save me i have a fear that in such addiction if i become a anti social element i want to be good for society although i suffer no problem but the society don't have any problem because of mine

Symptoms:  1.IN 13-15AGE - RARE
2.IN 15-20 AGE - DAILY ONCE, TWICE, MAXIMUM THRICE
3.AFTER 20'S BECAME ADDICTION
4.TRYING TO STOP BUT FREQUENT FAILURES IN STOPPING SUCH ACTION
Doctor