Scabs appearing

Patient: I have had these small scabs appear on my buttocks and I didn’t know if it could be acne or possibly a bug/spider bite, I have never been sexually active and I have had no injury for those scabs to be there, I was wondering what they possibly are?

Scabs appearing -1

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for your health query on ATD.The scabs, as it appears to be secondary to bacterial infection. When t hese lesions heals they leave behind scabs.Initially the lesions are itchy or painful. Later they may cause only itching. I would recommend you to use Bactoban cream twice in a day over the lesions as well as around anus.Hope this will give you relief in a week.Regards