Scapula pain, Right side chest pain caused by shoulder.

Patient : I've had pain in my right shoulder blade for about 2 months now. I haven't strained it or hurt it in anyway. It's sometimes hurts all the way to the front of the right side of my chest. I was just laying in bed one night and it started hurting. Nothing seems to stop the pain.
Symptoms:  Pain in my right shoulder blade, right side chest pain, scapula pain
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We understand your concern. Usually, such kind of pain that has been described by you occur s in following conditions: 1. Cholecystitis - But since your gall bladder is removed, it won't occur. 2. Pleural effusion - You need to get a Chest Xray for that. 3. Pericarditis - You need to get an ECG and ECHO to rule out this. 4. Muscular Pain - Do hot fomentation and apply Diclofenac ointment locally over there. So, you should see your doctor and share my opinion with him. He would order Xray Chest, ECG, ECHO for you. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.