Scared and Confused

Patient : I have a lump on my groin area. I don't know if it's a lymph node or not. It's sensitive to the touch but does not hurt. I been tested for gonerrhea, chlamydia, HIV, Syphilis and all came back negative. I even been to a urologist and he has said that I'm have nothing and everything was good. My girlfriend have been tested in February and she negative in everything she gets regularly tested. I'm just wondering what it is. I'm worry daily that I do have something.
Symptoms:  A little coughing at night and during the day. Cough up mucus. itchy inner thighs once awhile. My test have been PCR based and antibody. I will send pics if needed