Scared and confused - post traumatic stress disorder

Patient : I suffer from ptsd I some times hear people talking but theres no one there is that a part of ptsd
Doctor :   Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is characterized by intrusive thoughts, nightmares and flashbacks of past traumati c events, avoidance of reminders of trauma, hypervigilance, and sleep disturbance, all of which lead to considerable social, occupational, and interpersonal dysfunction. Your symptoms of hearing voices is not a feature of PTSD and is often seen with schizophrenia or if you are taking any halucinogenic substance. I would definitely suggest that you consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation of your symptoms. I hope this answers your query, take care.