Scared man

Patient : Me and my girlfriend who have a 2 year old together recently decided to separate and she told me she loved me but just didn\'t want to be with me at the moment and every since then i cant think straight and feel lonely. every time she leaves i constantly think she going on a date with another guy or doing god knows what how do i get over this even when i find the logical answer i still over think n it become negative again asked her if she wanted to get back together every she said hopefully but for some reason i just don\'t believe it she never lied to me before so why am i questioning it now
Symptoms:  Crazy thoughts lost of appetite and feeling of loneliness, anger