Scared Mom..Lost

Q: I found out I was pregnant back in March, but have yet to be seen by a doctor, and its not by choice! I have signed up for medicare because Im no longer working, but it seems like its taking forever! Im guessing by now Im about 11 wks, but havent had any care. I have made appt only to be turned away because of the new insurance law! When I found out the nurse told me that I would be in the high risk pregnancy care due that I had a miscarriage at 3mo back in Sept ( no heartbeat). Now Im worried that it may happen again, but its seems like I cant get any help...What can I do?

Symptoms:  No bad symptoms, just dont want to go to my first visit months from now and find out there is no heartbeat like before...I was 3 months. I have anxiety problem, and with my hormones everywhere its hard not to worry!