Scared of needles for anemic test

Patient

Q: I am 13 and have the biggest fear of needles I could not bare to get a blood test to see if I was amemic today because I was so scared nobody understands the this phobia I have. I talked to Childline due to a period of depressen after please help me is there anything that will make it less painful for me to settal and get the next time.

Doctor

A:   Although anemia can be diagnosed by visible clinical signs, the level of hemoglobin can be ascertained only by a blood test. This phobia of needle pricks can be overcome only by boldly facing it a few times. It'll be easier for you, as you grow up. Don't worry!!