Scars and red colour face

Patient

Q: Last day i rubbed my face too hard with scrub,after i washing i felt like there is some minor cuts.When i looked my face through mirror i saw that my face becomes red coolour and have many spots but not cuts.Today the colour has been lightly changed what should i do to remove completely

Symptoms:  Marks on face
Doctor

A:   You have developed abrasions over your face due to harsh scrubbing. Application of a mild moisturizer or Vaseline twice a day (after bath and at bed time) would help. Moreover, use a soft towel to pat dry your face after a wash, DO NOT SCRUB DRY. All the best!