Scents making me sick

Patient

Q: I am having a great deal of difficulty around a variety of artificial scents like perfumes, soaps, air fresheners and some cleaning products, as well as vetiver essential oil. It seems to be getting worse as time goes on. It causes migraines, headaches, dizziness, confusion, sore throat, and a claustrophobic feeling. It has gotten to the point where I shut myself in my bedroom most of the day. Sometimes I feel so hopeless of ever feeling normal again. I am 29 years old, 223 pounds, and 65 inches tall. I also suffer from anxiety and depression which I am being treated for with celexa, buspar, prazosin, and cannabis. I take albuterol as needed for asthma.

Symptoms:  Migraine, headache, sore throat, dizziness, confusion, sensitivity to scented products
Doctor