Schmorl Nodules as a CT scan finding

Patient : I was in a car accident a few days ago and i was taken to the hospital on a back board in the ambulance cause of severe back pain and once i got to the hospital they gave me a CT scan and told me i have schmorl's nodules in my lumbar they didnt tell me exactly what they were at the hospital i had to search it on the internet and it said its basically a herniated disc thats pushed up into my spinal cord. My question is what kind of treatment is there for me? Surgery is the worst care senario and i would like to avoid it as much as possible and while searching the internet i came across what it said a possible treatment for schmorl's nodules its a like a medeival torture type thing where they pull my spine apart which in turn sucks the fluid back into my disc would that be a viable treatment? Please get back to me A.S.A.P and if you could provide me with as much info as possible on the subject i'd be greatly appreciative, Thank you.
Doctor :   Multiple herniations of the nucleus pulposus are known as Schmorl nodes , note that Schmorl nodes are not uncommon and m ay be seen in several diseases as Wilson disease, sickle cell anemia, Scheuermann Disease and spinal stenosis. If the nodules have been producing no symptoms and they are just a imaging study finding, there is no immediate action to take. The back pain that you experienced was related to the car accident and most likely the nodes were a Ct scan finding.