Sciatica Pain

Q: Hi guys,

I'm a teenager who suffers from Sciatica pain. Please note that doctors have not told me this, I googled it and Sciatica exactly describes my pain. I have Spina bifida occulta, but was told it shouldn't cause me any pain. Not sure if that is relating to my pain. I had an X-RAY and an MRI (I think) and the doctor said it was fine... but that still does not explain my pain? It's been going on for maybe 4-5 years?

Help me out guys.

Symptoms:  - pain in left leg/butt
- 'fragile' feeling - i feel like I can't sprint, or turn really fast, because I might hurt my back.
- sometimes when my back is really bad, when someone shoves me from behind, I get this 'shock' pain feeling through me - super painful.