Scoliosis and Associated Back Pain

Patient : Is scoliosis going to make my back worse as i have 2 slipped discs and trapped nerves
Doctor :   Scoliosis in adults can cause increased curvature of the spine and back pain, because of the development of rigidity of the bone, along with its growth and associated muscle stiffness. The scoliosis of your back is also associated with slipped discs and nerve impingement, all these conditions together may chronically keep your muscles stressed affecting your back and producing pain. Physiotherapy and exercise are the main modalities of treatmentthat you may benefit from, along with the use of analgesic medications for pain relief.