Screening full body scan findings

Patient : Theres is an 8mm granuloma at the right base anteriorly in chest screening also an area of decrease attenuation in the inferiormost aspect of the liver measuring 6mm.which was found during a full body screening...should I be concerned of these findings?
Doctor :   These findings seem non specific, however if you are having any symptoms like shortness of breath, chronic cough, uninte ntional weight loss, abdominal pain or jaundice I would advice you to follow it up with your family physician for a more indepth analysis and examination.All the best.